Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blue Circles


Here is my first attempt at making circles using the Pieced Curves SO simple technique. The directions as simple as they appear where daunting to begin...so I just forged ahead and behold it worked!!!!! I am learning this technique in hopes of trying the heart technique so I can make another quilt for the Heart Walk. Will try a few more circles so I get that down pat. Once I feel comfy with that then I will try some hearts....in blue of course and make some pillows for my blue room.

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a great first attempt. So you must have gotten the freezer paper. And I take it that you recommend a few practice pieces before attempting a real one. Nice job! Please show all your results. This would probably make a more popular quilt than the more square hearts, but that's your call.